Nutty Sweet Pongal
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2623 times
A delicious sweet made with rice and moong dal!
- Roast rice and moong dal in a kadhai for 5 minutes.
- Pressure cook with 2 cups of water for 2 whistles.
- Add the sugar, milk and saute while stirring continuously.
- Add the raisins and cashewnuts and mix well.
- Add the powdered cardamom and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 30 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.