Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8179 times
After few minutes of baking brush the cookies with butter to make them glow and crisp
Add your private note
Nutritious Cookies recipe - How to make Nutritious Cookies
Preparation Time: 15 Min Cooking Time: 45 Min. Total Time:
- Sieve maida, soya flour and baking soda
- Whip butter with sugar
- Add the flour spoon by spoon and mix well till paste is formed
- Add the nuts roughly ground
- Grease a baking tray
- Make small balls out of the paste and place in tray
- Bake in the oven for approx. 45 min or till golden brown.
- This is a nutritious cookie because it contains soya flour which children generally avoid because of its strong odour and also it contains dry fruits.
This recipe was contributed by shubhavc on 01 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.