Noodles Bread Pakoda Burger
by kalyani kn
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4332 times
Bread pakoda and noodles combined together to make a unique and tasty burger which is mouth watering for all the ages.
Add your private note
Noodles Bread Pakoda Burger recipe - How to make Noodles Bread Pakoda Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the besan, salt, red chilli powder, chopped coriander and water and mix well to make a smooth batte.
- Heat oil in a flat bottem kadhai.
- Dip the bread slices in the besan batter and fry them in the hot oil, drain and keep aside to cool.
- Put some maggi noodles in a circular bowl. Place another empty bowl over it so that it is compressed.
- Heat oil in a pan and slowly slide the circular compressed maggi on it. Fry it till crisp from both the side. Be carefull while doing this.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to make 3 more noodle discs.
- Place the bread pakoda on a clean dry surface, spread some tomato sauce and mayonaisse evenly over it.
- Place a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato.
- Top it with the noodle disc, a cucumber slice and a cheese slice.
- Sprinkle little black pepper and chat masala over it and cover it with another bread pakoda.
- Repeat step 1 to 4 to make 3 more pakoda burgers.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 01 Feb 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.