Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3991 times
Get ready to prepare the awesome No bake cookies within minutes with this easy cookies or biscuit recipe. Easy no bake cookies have chocolate chips, butter, oats, sugar and other handy ingredients. Enjoy as tea time snack or dessert with fresh cream as topping.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the coconut, if desired.
- Set aside.
- Pour the condensed milk into a large bowl.
- Add the coconut, a little at a time and mix well with your hands.
- Keep adding coconut until the dough is not too sticky.
- Roll into small walnut-sized balls and place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator, if desired.
This recipe was contributed by meenie on 10 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.