Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23787 times
Nadru koftas or dumplings prepared from chopped kamal kakri or lotus stem are cooked in a spicy thick onion-tomato based gravy. The gram flour or besan blended nadru koftas are fried and simmered in the curry for this delicious recipe.
- First take the boil kamal kakadi mashe them,
- Then put patato mashe,then put all masala,and cornflourmix them properly,
- Then make the bolls and fry them,
- Take apan put the oil for gravy put khada masala then onionand ginger garlic paste.
- Saute themthenput all the dry masala cook for 2 min.
- Then add tamato pureeand curd,then cook for 4-5 min.
- In last put the bolls in gravy and seve with naan.
This recipe was contributed by gudiajan on 20 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.