Nachni Ladoos (Ragi Ladoo, Pregnancy Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9310 times
Indians are fortunate to have access to a selection of healthy flours with untold benefits. Made from super healthy nachni flour, these tasty laddoos will help build your vitamin B complex reserves. Two of these laddoos make a satiating mini snack.
Recipe Description for Nachni Ladoos, Ragi Ladoo, Recipe For Pregnancy
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the ragi flour and cook on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns golden brown in colour, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased plate, spread it evenly and keep aside to cool completely for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and keep at room temperature for another 5 minutes.
- Scrape the ladoo mixture using a spoon, divide it into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.