Mutter - Paneer Cupcakes
This recipe has been viewed 5644 times
These dainty cup cakes are appealing and fiber - calcium rich.
- Keep the oven to pre heat at 180 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, sieve together and keep aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and panner, mix well and keep aside.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fill 3/4 of the cups with cake mixture and bake it for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Unmould the cup cakes and cover each cup cakes with dollop of panner mixture using spoon or nozzel it curly.
- Garnish it with pista and serve it fresh with limboo pani.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 16 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.