Mushroom Potato Rolls
by Devangi Raval
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5388 times
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn light brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
- Add the salt, mustard powder and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and saute for some time.
- Add the tomato ketchup and vinegar, mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- In a deep bowl, add the salt and butter to the potatoes, mix well.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of maida and mix again.
- Take small amounts of mashed potato and flatten them into round shapes.
- Place a spoonful of the mushroom filling in each of these and gently seal into rolls.
- Gently dip the potato rolls into the maida batter, then roll them over the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till crisp and brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Devangi Raval on 22 Mar 2011I am Devangi Raval, living in USA. I am married to my handsome husband who is always at the receivin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.