Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 425 times
Mushroom Rice is one of the all-time favourite Chinese dishes that has won the hearts of many generations of people not just in China but across the world.
It is a quick and easy dish of rice and mushrooms cooked with flavourful ingredients like ginger, onions and a couple of oriental sauces.
Recipe Description for Mushroom Fried Rice
- Heat the oil is a broad non-stick pan add the ginger, garlic, green chilli and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and little salt and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce and 2 tbsp water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice, ½ cup spring onions, salt and black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the remaining ¼ cup spring onions and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.