Mushroom and Pepper Salad
by Devangi Raval
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3308 times
Sweet and tangy salad. . .
- Combine the soya sauce, orange juice and honey in a small bowl and mix well. Keep refrigerated till used.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the red and yellow capsicums, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the cashews and the soya-orange juice mixture and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by Devangi Raval on 18 May 2011I am Devangi Raval, living in USA. I am married to my handsome husband who is always at the receivin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.