by Foodie #383956
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4192 times
This is very healthy breakfast for children and working people. serve with coconut chutney and sauce.
- Take sprouted mung in mixer pot.
- add soaked harbara dal and chillies.
- grind it to fine paste.
- Take this paste in bowl.
- Add rice floor, salt to taste, jeera, termeric powder. mix well.
- heat tawa and add little oil.
- put a big spoonful of mixture and spread to make pancake of about 1/4th inch thickness.
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 2-3 min or ti
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #383956 on 10 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.