Moong Dal Paratha Video
Viewed 44 times
Healthful moong dal takes the form of a tasteful paratha here! Cooked moong dal, along with potato for binding, onions for crunch and a range of spices for added flavour, makes a great paratha that is soft and crunchy in texture.
Recipe Description for Moong Dal Paratha
- To make moong dal paratha, heat water in a deep non-stick pan, add the green moong dal to it and boil it for 5-6 minutes. Drain and keep aside to cool completely.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each paratha, using ½ tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Allow the moong dal parathas to cool completely, wrap in an aluminium foil and pack in a tiffin box.
See step by step images of Moong Dal Paratha Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.