Moong Dal and Rice Mini Pakodas Videos by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1573 times
Moong Dal and Rice Mini Pakodas Videos. Here is a crunchy-munchy chatpata snack that is sure to make you drool! A coarse batter of moong dal and rice is combined with crunchy veggies like spring onions and a dash of garlic paste to lift the flavour.
The batter is deep-fried to make crisp, golden-coloured fritters that none can resist. Each crispy bite leads to a soft and textured centre, which is bursting with the spiciness of chillies, onion and garlic.
Recipe Description for Moong Dal and Rice Mini Pakodas
- Combine the yellow moong dal and rice in a deep bowl with enough water for 1 hour. Drain well.
- Blend in a mixer till coarse without using water.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl , all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, drop spoonful of the mixture using your fingers and deep-fry a few pakodas at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
See step by step images of Moong Dal and Rice Mini Pakodas Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.