Mooli Subzi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 902 times
You are sure to enjoy not just the flavour but also the unique mouth-feel of this radish-based dry subzi.
Radish by itself is very aromatic and flavour-packed, so just a few spice powders are enough to enhance its flavour to an awesome range!
Recipe Description for Mooli Subzi, Radish Dry Vegetable
- Combine the besan, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, salt and 1 tbsp of oil in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and radish and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the radish leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. 5. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle the besan mixture evenly over it, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Mooli Subzi, Radish Dry Vegetable Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.