Mooli Jowar ki Roti ( Gluten Free Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
मूली ज्वार की रोटी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Mooli Jowar ki Roti ( Gluten Free Recipe ) in Hindi)
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24868 times
Bland jowar flour complements the pungent taste of radish in these simple but wholesome rotis. Accompany the rotis with curds and enjoy it as a meal.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough, using enough hot water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion between two sheets of greased plastic into a circle of 100 mm (4") diameter.
- Heat non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
- In this recipe, replace ½ cup of radish with ½ cup of finely chopped onions.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.