Mixed Vegetables Pulao
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6257 times
The above recipe can be made with any choice of mixed vegetables.
Add your private note
Mixed Vegetables Pulao recipe - How to make Mixed Vegetables Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in enough water for 15 minutes. Drain, add 4 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles, or till the rice is cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside. Cook till each grain is separate.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bay leaf, vegetables and onions and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the bay leaves, onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the vegetables and curd mixture, mix well and saute for 3 minutes or till the vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Serve hot with raitha.
This recipe was contributed by deeparatha on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.