Mixed Vegetables Curry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19120 times
Mixed vegetable curry for chapati, parotta or naan.
Add your private note
Mixed Vegetables Curry recipe - How to make Mixed Vegetables Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- Heat oil and fry onion.
- Grind jeera, green chili, ginger, garlic and fry adding to the mixture for 30seconds.
- Add all the spice powders and fry for a minute.
- Add the tomato puree.
- Add the coconut milk and let it boil
- Add the cut vegetables, salt and let it cook firm.
- Add coriander leaves and boil for a min.
This recipe was contributed by anikar01 on 20 Jul 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.