Mixed Vegetable Open Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 89 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40761 times
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the french beans, carrot, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, cheese and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping in 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place all the bread slices on a baking tray with the buttered side facing upwards and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes or till crisp.
- Place all the bread toasts on a clean, dry surface, spread a portion of the mixed vegetable topping and sprinkle ½ tbsp of cheese evenly over each toast.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per open toast
|Vitamin A||169 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.