Mixed Sprouts and Vegetable Pulao Video (Low Calorie) by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 9768 times
Mixed Sprouts and Vegetable Pulao, nutritious one-dish meal.
Recipe Description for Mixed Sprouts and Vegetable Pulao
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, onions, garlic and ginger-green chilli paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the rice, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minute.
- Add the mixed sprouts, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minute
- Add the mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 ¼ cups of hot water, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve immediately with raita or kadhi.
See step by step images of Mixed Sprouts and Vegetable Pulao Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.