Mixed Flour Thalipeeth
by Jyoti V B
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14475 times
Mixed Flour Thalipeeth is full of taste and health. Jowar, besan, bajra and whole wheat flour with cucumber and simple spices create a delicious snack that can be had for breakfast, lunch or as a tiffin snack.
Kids and adults too will relish this simple but tasty thalipeeth.
Serve with ketchup or curd.
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 to 5 balls and keep aside.
- Heat a tava and grease it with 2 tsp oil.
- Take a ball and put it on the greased tava and flatten it with your hand till it becomes medium chapati size.
- Make 2-3 holes with your finger and put little oil in each whole.
- Cook both sides on medium heat,till it becomes light brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining balls to make more thalipeeths.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.