Mixed Dal Crisps
by kundan shah
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7793 times
Mixed dal crisps is a crispy fried flat puris made from mixed dal dough and relished with aloo curry.
- In a deep pan, boil 3/4cup water and add salt.
- Remove from the flame and add the sugar and ghee and mix well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, add the prepared water and knead into semi-soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion into small thin puris or 4" diameter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each crisp till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 28 Jul 2011I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.