Mix Vegetable Clear Soup with Macaroni
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25281 times
Clear soups are a great canvas to exercise your creativity. There is no strict rule about what can or cannot go into a clear soup – it depends completely upon your taste, availability of ingredients, and what you feel like having on that day!
Nevertheless, some classic recipes like this Mixed Vegetable Clear Soup with Macaroni serve as a wonderful source of inspiration.
The comforting texture of the stock, the pleasant peppery flavour and the crunch of myriad veggies make this soup a delight to slurp up! A dash of lemon juice and a garnish of cheese only improve the effect further, making this totally irresistible fare.
Garlic Bread or Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart French Bread will make a good accompaniment to this soup.
- Combine all the vegetables and 4 cups of water in a deep pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Srain using a strainer. Keep the stock aside.
- Combine the stock, french beans, carrot, green peas, spring onions, fenugreek leaves, mix well and cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the macaroni, dried oregano, pepper powder, lemon juice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||579.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||25 mg|
|Folic Acid||24.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.