Mix Vegetable Bhel
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13407 times
1. maggi cube and soya sauce both are salty so use less salt.
2. serve immediately on cooking or it will go soggy.
- Steam the pieces of carrot, capsicum and french beans for 3-5 minutes, drain and keep aside.
- In a non-stick kadhai (frying pan) put oil and butter.
- Add garlic pieces and saute, add green chilley, then add onions and their green, cook for a min or till onions are transparent stirring continuously,
- Then add cabbage, stir, add the steamed vegetables ad paneer.
- Stir continuously. sprinkle maggi cube crumbled, add paneer and pepper powder & stir.
- Add soya sauce, salt, sugar and cornflour paste, stir, cover and cook on low flame for 1 min.
- Dip the kurmura in water and immediately remove them, squeeze out all the water and add to the veg mixture.
- Stir lightly.
- Remove in serving plate and top with potato sev / bhujiya.
This recipe was contributed by TejashreeT on 13 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.