Mini Cheese Uttapa by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 989 times
A simple topping of cheese and green chillies transforms uttapa into an exotic treat. Since salt is there in the batter, we have not added any salt to the topping. If the batter you buy has less salt, add the required amount to the batter itself.
Recipe Description for Mini Cheese Uttapa
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it using a oil.
- Pour a small spoonful of the batter in each of the 7 uttapa moulds and spread in a circular motion to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of the topping evenly over each of the 7 mini uttapas and press it gently so that the topping sticks well to the batter.
- Cook the uttapas, using oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 1 more batch.
- Serve immediately with sambhar and coconut chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.