Mexican Rice By ksphanse
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18766 times
Mexican rice is rice roasted in a skillet with garlic and onions until light brown, then steamed or simmered with tomato puree and spices. Discover how to make Mexican Rice using our easy to make Mexican Rice recipes . Share and Recommend Mexican Rice recipes.
Add your private note
Mexican Rice By ksphanse recipe - How to make Mexican Rice By ksphanse
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash rice. boil the rice in 3 cups water.
- each grain of the cooked rice should be separate. drain and cool.
- In a kadai heat olive oil
- Add onions. let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add garlic. stir once-twice.
- Add capsicum. let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add puree. let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked and cooled rice.
- Add taco powder
- Add salt and stir well
- In a small bowl mix together ingredients for powders and store in an airtight container
This recipe was contributed by ksphanse on 20 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.