Mexican Rice (Diabetic and Zero Oil Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 12451 times
A zero oil Mexican rice delicacy made using brown rice instead of white rice and packed with veggies to enhance fibre content so as to help blood sugar levels in check for diabetics.
Recipe Description for Mexican Rice ( Zero Oil Dal and Chawal)
- Heat a broad non-stick pan on a medium flame and when hot, add the onions and garlic and dry roast on a slow flame till the onions turn light brown in colour. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions from burning.
- Add the red chilli flakes and dry roast on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes, carrots and french beans and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rajma and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the brown rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Mexican Rice ( Zero Oil Dal and Chawal) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.