by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 85 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51534 times
Another blend of Indian and international flavours, that is sure to steal your heart! It's a favourite with me as it has corn, cheese and capsicum. Coloured capsicum makes these Parathas rather good-looking; and it's easy to tempt anyone to taste them! It is advisable to use cooking or mozzarella cheese for the stuffing as it melts well.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions and roll out each portion of dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little flour for rolling.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle) on both sides till they are half done.
- Place a half cooked roti on a flat dry surface, place one portion of the stuffing in the centre and spread it evenly.
- Place another half cooked roti on top and press lightly.
- Cook the paratha on a tava (griddle) over a medium flame using soya oil till both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough circles and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.