Mexican French Fries Video
Viewed 536 times
Mexican French Fries Video. In the Mexican French Fries, regular potato fries are given an awesome Mexican touch by bathing them with a chunky salsa and gooey cheese sauce.
Recipe Description for Mexican French Fries Recipe
- Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the french fries a few at a time till they turn golden brown and crisp in colour. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it and toss well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli flakes, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the cheese melts, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Place the deep-fried french fries on a serving plate and pour the prepared cheese sauce and salsa evenly over it.
- Top it with chilli flakes and oregano evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Mexican French Fries Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.