Mexican Bean Sandwich
by Nitika Jain
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7002 times
A sure mexican hit... loved by all.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the garlic and onion rings and saute till the onions turns translucent.
- Add the baked beans, coriander, salt and pepper, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and add the tobasco sauce and mix well.
- Apply some butter on each bun and grill it for 3 to 4 minutes or till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Spread 1/4 tsp mustard paste on a grilled slice and place a lettuce and spread 1/4 tsp sour cream on the lettuce.
- Spread bean topping and place 2 strips of cheese slice crosswise.
- Drop a dollop of sour cream in center and sprinkle crushed peanuts.
- Arrange coriander and tomato strips.
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 04 Feb 2012I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.