Methi Ghavan by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 270 times
Not all dosas are from the south! here is a quick and easy dosa from maharashtrian cuisine. The batter for methi ghavan is made by just mixing together rice flour,methi leaves and spices, and there is no soaking or fermentation involved.
Recipe Description for Methi Ghavan
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along 2 cups of water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) on a medium flame, grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter on the tava (griddle) and spread evenly into a 125mm. (5”) diameter circle.
- Cook the ghavan using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more 11 ghavans.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.