Methi Capsicum Subzi
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19910 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, Methi capsicum subzi has finely chopped methi or fenugreek leaves tossed with capsicum, besan, coconut and roasted peanut powder.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan.add besan.roast it until it turns golden colour.let it cool.
- To this besan add methi,coconut,groundnut powder,til,jeera,ajwain,chillies,garam masala powder,haldi,lemon juice&salt to taste.mix well.
- Pierce the capsicums with thumb making 3 holes all round its walls,keeping the top intact.
- Stuff the methi mixture into the capsicums through these holes.
- Place the stuffed capsicums in a nonstick pan.pour1tbsp of oil on each capsicum&cover the pan.
- Cook on a medium flame,turning the capsicums at intervals until all sides are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with corriander&desicated coconut.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by Vrinda on 01 Jan 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.