Merry - Go - Round
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5229 times
Truly an amazing merry go -round rice recipe with rice cooked under pressure along with a delectable paste of mint leaves, coriander paste, seedless grapes,pineaaple chunks and salt. The awesome rice recipe with a spicy and unique taste is surely going to take you on a culinary trip.
- Wash and soak rice in water for 10 to 15mints.
- Heat butter in the cooker and fry the spices for a minute.
- Then add the minced onion and fry till light brown.
- Now mix the ginger-garlic paste and fry till a nice aroma rises.
- Mix the rice, mint paste, green coriander paste, seedless grapes, pineapple chunks and salt to taste.
- Pour water in and pressure cook for 5 minutes only.
- Serve hot, garnished with tomato wedges.
This recipe was contributed by kalyanig on 07 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.