Mattar Paneer Paratha ( By Foodie #21076 )
by Foodie #21076
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5119 times
Matar paneer paratha, an awesome paratha recipe stuffed with mashed boiled peas (matar) and spiced up crumbled paneer or cottage cheese. Relish this crispy matar paneer paratha with pickle and derive the goodness of wheat, paneer and peas.
- Blend the green peas in a mixer till smooth puree.
- Add the puree to the wheat flour, add salt, mix well and knead into a smooth dough, using water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, salt ,red chilli powder and green chillies and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4"diameter.
- Place a portion of the paneer mixture and seal the edges and roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Repeat the same to make 5 more parathas.
- Heat a tava and cook using oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #21076 on 12 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.