Masaledar Chakri Baingan
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10276 times
Masaledar Chakri Baingan, brinjal and tomato slices sauted in seasoned mixture.
- Dip the brinjal slices in the batter and shallow fry in little oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the asafoetida and fenugreek seeds and saute for few seconds on a slow flame.
- Add the onion and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic, dried red chilli flakes and salt and saute for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Now spread the round pieces of tomatoes over the sauted mixture in the pan.
- Keep carefully fried brinjal pieces over tomatoes and cover the pan with lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and carefully turn the brinjals upside down with flat spoon take care that the peices should not tear.
- Keep the pan over slow flame for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#441371 on 04 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.