by Dhara Mehta
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24300 times
Combiantion of home made masala will add that special touch to your potato and peas stuffed samosa.
- Combine all the ingredients and add the grounded masala and mix well.
- Heat the oil for tempering and add the mustard seeds and green coriander seeds and curry leaves along with a pinch of asafoetida and saute for 20 seconds.
- ADd this to the mixture and mix well. Keep aside.
- Make equal balls of the dough to roll a roti of palm size.
- Cut it into half and make a cone shape out of each half.
- Add the stuffing in each of the half and seal them nicely.
- Repeat the same steps and make samosas.
- Deep fry them in hot oil unitl golden in colour.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 09 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.