Masala Paneer Naan ( Roti and Subzis)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1036 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73642 times
Masala paneer naan: a flavourful stuffed naan with a filling of paneer, green chillies and coriander, masala paneer naan is indeed a dish that will set you apart as a gourmet chef! it cooks really well on a tava without the need for a tandoor.
- Sieve the flour very well. Keep aside
- Combine the sugar and yeast in ¾ cup of warm water and stir until the yeast dissolves. Cover and wait for 5 to 7 minutes until the mixture is full of froth.
- Add this liquid along with the curds, ghee and salt to the flour and make a soft dough by adding some more warm water.
- Knead the dough for at least 6 to 7 minutes.
- Keep the dough under a wet cloth for 30 minutes.
- Knead again for 1 minute.
- Divide the dough into 25 small balls, flatten into naans and roll into 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
- Put 1 tbsp of the filling in the centre , close the edges and roll again into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle.
- Place 5 naans on a hot tava and cook them only on 1 side till they are light brown in colour.
- Then place them on an open flame and cook from both the sides , till they are golden brown.
- Repeat steps 9 and 10 to make 4 more batches.
- Serve hot with butter.
Nutrient values per naan
|Vitamin A||106.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.