by Devangi Raval
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23853 times
Masala Mushrooms in a semi dry creamy gravy with all the spice that makes it nice.Enjoy with rotis, naan or parathas.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan, add bay leaf, cloves, green cardamon, cinnamon, mace and onions, saute it till the onions are translucent.
- Add garlic-ginger-green chilli paste and tomato puree and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add capsicum and mushrooms, mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder, garam masala and frsh cream mix well and cook for a minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Devangi Raval on 01 Sep 2016I am Devangi Raval, living in USA. I am married to my handsome husband who is always at the receivin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.