Masala Egg Curry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33402 times
A tasty spicy dish which is enjoyed by people of all ages. This recipe is for all the eggetarians out there. Even some of the veg people love to eat eggs so here i have a simple egg curry recipe for your taste buds. Hope you enjoy it.
- In a non stack pan heat 1 tsp of oil.
- Add the eggs in the pan and fry them for 10 to 12 minutes till they are light golden brown.
- Cut into halves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan or wok.
- Add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds and let it crackle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of hing, dry red chillies and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the curry leaves, onions and saute till the onions are translucent.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and the green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook till they rawness of the ginger garlic paste goes away.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 4 to 5 minutes for the masalas to cook completely.
- Once the masala is cooked add the fried eggs and stir gently to ensure that the masala is coated nicely on the eggs.
- Add salt and half cup of water and mix well.
- Cover the pan or wok with a lid and let it cook on slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis, phulkas or rice.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 01 Aug 2013Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.