Masala Dosa By Anikar05
This recipe has been viewed 4828 times
Serve hot with chutneys or sambar
- Mix both the flours together with some water. add salt to taste.
- Cover and keep it in a warm place for about 7-8 hrs to ferment.
- Heat a flat pan (thava) and grease it with a spoon of oil.
- Add some water in the dosa batter and make it into a thin batter.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the batter in center of the pan (tava) and quickly spread with outward spiral motion to form a thin dosa of about 6 inches in diameter.
- Place 2 tsps of potato masala in the center.
- Dot the edges with a tsp of ghee and cook until golden brown.
- Using a spatula carefully fold the dosa and remove from the pan.
- Repeat doing this with the remaining batter to make more dosas.
This recipe was contributed by Anikar05 on 08 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.