Masala Appe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 867 times
Quick and easy snack made with idli batter, the Masala Appe is worth calling as Magic Appe, because it’s superb texture and amazing flavour make it a great hit with everybody.
Recipe Description for Masala Appe, Masala Paniyaram, Made From Idli Batter
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Heat an appe mould on a medium flame and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter into each mould.
- Cook, using ½ tsp of oil, till the lower surface becomes golden brown and then turn each appe upside down using a fork so as to cook them from the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more appes.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.