Marinated Cauliflower Bake By shubaraj
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9801 times
Marinated cauliflower bake is a baked vegetable dish with the cauliflower florets marinated and then baked till crispy done. Enjoy the cauliflower bake as starter or side dish with breads and salad of choice.
Add your private note
Marinated Cauliflower Bake By shubaraj recipe - How to make Marinated Cauliflower Bake By shubaraj
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut cauliflower into large florets.
- Clean well and immerse in plenty of salted boiling water.
- Keep for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain and run under cold water.
- Pat dry with a clean kitchen towel.
- Mix all other ingredients well to form a smooth marinate.
- With a kitchen brush apply marinate all over the florets.
- Apply as much as possible in the gaps too.
- Place in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Place in a hot oven, bake till marinate dries up and floret is tender.
- Heat butter, add spring onion and stirfry for 2 minutes.
- Pour over the baked cauliflower and toss lightly with a fork.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala if desired.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.