Mango Rice By sumanrd
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2543 times
1. best dish for hot afternoons
- Cook rice separately and allow it to cool
- Peel and grate the mango, squeeze it slightly discard juice
- Heat oil in kadai
- Add jeera and mustard seeds when they splutter add urad dal and channa dal fry them till golden brown.
- Then add curry leaves, green chillies and turmeric powder.
- Last add the grated mango , salt and sugar and allow to cook for 2 mins
- Remove the kadai from flame add the cooked rice and mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut
This recipe was contributed by sumanrd on 17 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.