Mango Rabdi Falooda
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16214 times
Discover the joy of preparing the irrestible dessert ,mango rabri faluda. The crushed faluda is topped with mango rabdi and then served chilled with fresh mango pieces as garnish. .
- Boil milk in a deep vessel till it is reduced to half.
- Meanwhile, grind the edible gum to a smooth powder and soak in enough water till it swells.
- Combine the mango pulp along with 1 tbsp sugar and swollen goond and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Blend half the almonds along with cardamom till smooth.
- Add this paste to the milk and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Chop the remaining almonds and pistachios and add to milk, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool and keep aside.
- Dissolve arrowroot in water and cook till it becomes thick.
- Fill crushed ice in a vessel and keep in a referigerator.
- While serving fill 1/4 glass with crushed ice, then 1/4 of it with faluda and pour in the required amount of mango rabri and 2 tsp of sugar syrup.
- Mix and serve in a glass with a spoon.
This recipe was contributed by meenaaa on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.