Mango Orange Delight
by Foodie 1994
This recipe has been viewed 4313 times
Mangoes, oranges, vanilla, pinapple. All blended into a delicious novel smoothie. A must try.
- In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, mango ice cream, sugar , milk, pineapple essence and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Grate the skin of the orange for the zest.
- Add one tbsp of the orange zest to the blended smoothie.
- Peal the orange, remove the skin and the seeds, cut into small pieces and add to the smoothie mixing it with a spoon.
- Serve chilled in glasses.
- Garnish with a spoon of orange ice cream and a slice of orange.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 28 Dec 2013Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.