Mango Lychee Bahar
by NEENA SAVLA
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 11327 times
A delicious dessert made using both mangoes and lychee!
- Roast the khoya in a non-stick pan and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick kadhai, add the mango pulp and coconut and cook till the mixture turns thick.
- Add the roasted khoya, sugar, mix well and cook till the mixture leaves ghee from sides.
- Cool and keep aside.
- Peel the lychees, slit them and remove the seeds.
- Stuff each lychee with prepared filling.
- Garnish with silver warq and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 21 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.