Mango Falooda by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 521 times
The Mango Falooda is an instant hit with everybody because it combines the timeless charm of the King of Fruits with the everlasting excitement of faloodas.
Recipe Description for Mango Falooda
- Combine the roughly chopped mangoes and sugar in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Just before serving, put ¼ cup of the prepared mango pulp in a tall glass, add 2 tbsp of soaked falooda sev.
- Add 2 tbsp soaked falooda seeds and 1 tbsp of chopped mangoes.
- Pour ¼ cup of the milk , 1 scoop of mango ice-cream and again 1 tbsp of chopped mangoes over it.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 4 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Mango Falooda Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.