Mango Coconut Fondue
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4402 times
Mango and Coconut flavored Fondue. It is an absolutely easy to make and quick recipe. Perfect for your kids summer get together.
- In a pan, combine the diced mango, coconut cream, coconut milk, and ginger.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally so that it does not burn and stick on the bottom.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, remove from the heat and stir in the butter.
- Empty contents of pot into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Add the lime juice and blend just to combine.
- Pour into a fondue pot. Serve with Chocolate biscotti, Chocolate chip cookies, Coconut cookies, Cubed pound cake.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 18 Apr 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.