Mango Chilla with Paneer
This recipe has been viewed 988 times
Chilla prepared with mango is not only scrumptious but is also very nutritious. You can make it for breakfast for supper. Pack these tempting chilas in lunch tiffin for kids, they'll love it for sure.
- Crackle sesame seeds in a non stick pan
- Add paneer, pepper and salt. Saute it for a minute and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients of batter (except oil) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water little by little to make a lump free batter. The consistency should be similar to a dosa batter.
- Heat a non stick pan. Drizzle few drops of oil and pour 2-3 tablespoon of batter.
- Spread evenly with a spoon and let it cook on medium flame till the base gets light brown in color and the top of chilla gets dried.
- Flip and cook on the other side. Once done, put stuffing into the middle and fold it.
- Remove chilla from the pan and proceed in similar way with the remaining batter.
- Serve with assorted chutneys or pickles of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Supriyavaibhav on 18 Jan 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.