Mango Burfi By beetasoni
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12337 times
Khoya should be fresh & mangoes should be sweet
Add your private note
Mango Burfi By beetasoni recipe - How to make Mango Burfi By beetasoni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix together the mango pulp and 100 gms sugar and cook in a thick vessel till reduced by half.
- Grate the khoya and fry it in a karahi on a medium flame.
- When light pink in colour, add the remaining 150 gms. sugar and the sweetened mango pulp and cook for 5-7 minutes, till the mixture is semi-solid and remove from the fire.
- Mix in orange colour evenly and prepare small mango shaped burfies, with greased palms and fingers.
- Decorate with chironji, cardamom, pista and tutti-frutti.
This recipe was contributed by beetasoni on 20 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.