Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4720 times
You can add jaggery instead of sugar
you can fry dry fruits in ghee to have ghee flavor and then serve when warm like kheer
- Peel mango rinds and mash in mixie
- Boil mango mash for 4 min on a low flame to a thick consistency with sugar,add elaichi powder
- ,cool down the mango mash
- Add condensed milk mix up in mixie
- Put the mixture in pudding bowl,garnish with dry fruits and chill,serve cold
This recipe was contributed by geethams on 01 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.